Every amateur grower, buying seeds, giving preference to those varieties which are of the heart.But there are some nuances which must be borne in mind before you become the master of the coveted bag of seeds.
- Select sortotipov asters in form inflorescences.They are Peony-, rozovidnye, needle, ostrich feather, unique, princess, pompons laplata, Riviera, ladies coral and many new others.
- to choose the height of the future plant.Asters height can be fillets (stunted by 15 to 25 cm), medium growth and height up to 100 cm. For this we need to think in advance where in the garden, they will grow.
- size flowering inflorescences has no small significance.After all, asters grow to admire the flowers.Baskets in different sortotipov can be from 3 to 16 cm or more (at the new varieties).Generally, the larg
- Asters differ in structure bush plants.They come with a compact appearance, a sprawling, silnovetvistym, subramose.Choosing asters should think that spreading or silnovetvistye plants will require you to pay more attention to planting, care, mandatory garter that after rainy weather they are not broken or perished on the ground, lost its appeal.
- An important and will determine the timing of flowering plants.All varieties of asters are divided into 5 groups: very early (bloom after an average of 95 days after emergence), early (96-105 days), medium (105-115 days), late (after bloom 125 days) and very late.Earliness of flowering asters should be taken into account.So in the Central Black Earth Region of Russia with asters growing seedlings through the early varieties of flowering can be admired around the beginning of July.When sowing seeds in the ground early varieties of asters bloom in late August.
- Stability purchased aster varieties to weather and diseases is also an important criterion when buying seeds.Strongly affected by Fusarium asters.Russian varieties have the enviable advantage over the "foreigners".Especially it can boast of the variety of selection of Voronezh.
- use of flowering plants for landscaping or cutting.Many companies provide such information on the seed bags.For a good cutting varieties must be purchased with a long and strong spike.
Buying seeds annual aster, carefully study the information on the bags, especially shelf-life.Aster seeds can not be stored for a long time and quickly lose their germination.